Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Energy Drink overdose = Little brother

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Energy Drink overdose = Litlte brother

    I just like the way they taste more than anything. Most people really hate the bitter taste that most seem to have, but I guess some people are just different. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    I also found out that the drink that hit him with the overdose was "Vault", which is produced by Coca Cola... that's very surprising to me, because I always thought Vault was one of the weaker energy drinks, but I guess even the ones that aren't quite as strong (even if just in taste) can really do some damage if you don't watch it.
    Officially retired

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Energy Drink overdose = Litlte brother

    Vault is nothing but relabeled Mello Yello. I like it though. For a while there stores were discounting it in order to get people to try it. It wasn't unusual for me to drink 3-4 a night.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Energy Drink overdose = Litlte brother

    That's odd.. yeah, I believe I can remember drinking several Vaults in a single day as well.

    Maybe my brother is just more sensitive to caffeine and it wasn't until today that he found that out...

    Heck, I donno, definitely some crazy stuff though!
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Energy Drink overdose = Litlte brother

    [ QUOTE ]
    Vault is nothing but relabeled Mello Yello. I like it though. For a while there stores were discounting it in order to get people to try it. It wasn't unusual for me to drink 3-4 a night.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    They are still on sale around here and I drink alot of them.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Energy Drink overdose = Litlte brother

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Vault is nothing but relabeled Mello Yello. I like it though. For a while there stores were discounting it in order to get people to try it. It wasn't unusual for me to drink 3-4 a night.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    They are still on sale around here and I drink alot of them.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Vault is more like relabeled Surge.....
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •